Family Basecamp Tent
Stay shaded and cool no matter where your day takes you with Veer's Family Basecamp. It is fully assembled, popping open and closing with ease.
Three walls provide customizable air flow options with 3-1 zip windows. The water resistant floor will keep you dry.
When you are on the sand you can swap the floor for a sand mat that whisks away grit. We know your hands and shoulder are often full, so the Family Basecamp attaches to the side of the Cruiser for easy transportation.
- Portable, light-weight shelter for any expedition
- Sized for the family
- Durable water-resistant and sun protective UPF 50 polyester panels
- Cool white color
- 3-1 adjustable Zip Windows: Opaque polyester, mesh view-thru or fully open
- Moisture-resistant bottom everyone dry
- Optional Sand Mat Available
- 4 built in Wind Anchors
- Comes fully assembled, pops into place
- Folds down quickly and compactly
- Storage bag with shoulder strap also attaches to Cruiser for easy transportation
- Storage bag stores all pieces
- Dimensions (in use) 6.5′ x 9.0′ x 5.0′
- Dimensions (folded) 48″ l (in bag) x 8″ diameter
- Weight 15.5 lbs. (7 kgs)
- Capacity 2 Adults plus kids