Nuna Car Seat - Right Choice For Your Child in Toronto
As a new parent, you might be confused while buying a car seat for your child. With so many car seats on the market, each with different features, it’s not surprising to face difficulty while selecting one.
No single Nuna car seat in Toronto could be the right fit for everyone. But if you want to try one brand that can cover your child from birth until they grow out of baby car seats, then try Nuna car seats Toronto. These seats are considered the safest choice on the market. If you want to know all about Nuna car seats, we are going to discuss them in this article; keep reading!
Nuna Car Seats Toronto
If you are a resident of Toronto, Canada, then visit Macklem’s Baby Store to find a range of baby seats from different brands. As far as Nuna is concerned, it designs the safest baby car seats on the market.
The brand produces different kinds of Nuna car seats Toronto. Following is the list of multiple Nuna Car Seats in Toronto:
1. Nuna PIPA Baby Car Seat Toronto:
Nuna Pipa Caviar Nuna Pipa Granite Nuna Pipa RivetedThe PIPA series has infant car seats that you can use for your little one from birth up to one year of age. There are six Nuna PIPA baby car seat models. Nuna PIPA, Nuna PIPA Lite, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite R, PIPA Lite RX, and PIPA Lite LX. All models have some common features that make Nuna PIPA car seats among the best. These include:
- Steel-reinforced load legs: A steel load leg decreases the chance of forward rotation of baby car seats by 90% in the event of a crash.
- Metal LATCH connectors: Instead of having a belt or flexible LATCH connector seen in traditional baby car seats, Nuna PIPA car seats have rigid LATCH connectors. These are 50% stronger than the belt, providing additional safety for baby car seats.
- EPS foam: Usually PIPA car seats are made with EPS foam, an inflexible material that tries to stop shock from reaching your little angel. However, the PIPA Lite model has a flexible EPP foam called Aeroflex in it. Aeroflex absorbs and distributes shock energy away from your baby. Also, unlike other baby car seats that have inflexible EPS foam in a thick plastic cover, PIPA Lite car seats are fused with flexible foam. This creates a unique seat, light in weight yet strong.
- Temperature-resistant fabric: The fabric of the Nuna PIPA baby car seat keeps your little angels cool in the hot summer while toasty warm in the cold winter season.
- Easy to carry: You can carry away this Nuna car seat easily with its lightweight aluminum carry handle.
- Five-point harness: This Nuna car seat ensures maximum security for your child with a 5-point harness. Also, its operation is very simple, with just a single-pull harness adjustment.
- Stroller compatible: All Nuna PIPA car seats can attach to your stroller. This provides you with two-for-one benefits, where you can ride and stroll in one baby car seat.
2. Nuna Rava Baby Car Seat Toronto:
If your little munchkin has outgrown the Nuna PIPA car seat, you have another option from Nuna: the Nuna Rava baby seat. The NUNA Rava car seat is a convertible seat meant to stay in your vehicle. If you haven’t bought Nuna PIPA and straight away opted for a Nuna Rava car seat, then Nuna Rava can accept your baby at 5 pounds. However, at this level, you need an infant insert in the baby car seat.
Nuna Rava Cavier Nuna Rava Granite Nuna Rava Riveted
Rava offers the following benefits:
- Prolong rear-facing position: Using the Rava baby car seat gives your baby a chance to stay in the rear-facing position for a longer period compared to other convertible seats. This Nuna car seat has a rear-facing weight limit of 50 pounds, and the pop-out footrest adds two inches of legroom for additional comfort.
- Intuitive installation: A baby car seat provides benefits only if installed correctly. Nuna has made car seat installation much easier with the intuitive design of Rava.
- Lower anchor/latch system: The Rava car seat has two installation methods: the vehicle seat belt or lower anchor belt; only one method is used at a time. Underneath the seat pad of this Nuna car seat is a door that allows the car seat belt to be threaded and buckled on the other side. There are two belt paths, one for the rear-facing position, coded in blue, and the other for the forward-facing position of this baby car seat, coded in red to be easily distinguished. Also, you can use the lower anchors in rear-facing Nuna car seats for a child weighing 35 pounds (15.8kg) or less. While in the forward-facing baby car seat, a latch can be used for a child weighing 40 pounds (18.1kg) or less.
- Six recline positions: One recline position for the rear-facing Nuna car seat while 5 for the forward-facing Rava car seat.
- Ventilation panels: The breathable and washable knit fabric of this baby car seat, along with ventilation panels, creates a comfortable climate for your child.
- Adjustable infant inserts: Infant head and body inserts are removable, so they can grow with your baby.
- Simple switch: It’s not a big deal to switch this Nuna car seat from rear-facing to forward-facing simply with ease.
3. Nuna AACE Car Seat Toronto:This is one of Nuna's car seats that acts as a booster seat that can grow with your child. It can convert from a high-back booster to a backless booster during your child’s transition from preschool to pre-teen. Some salient features of this Nuna car seat are:
- This baby car seat has three positions and a large seat depth.
- It has a 9-position adjustable headrest.
- In a high-back position, this Nuna car seat offers side-impact protection pods and shock-absorbing foam.
- This Nuna car seat ensures proper installation with color-coded indicators for belt position.
Wrapping It Up
Nuna car seats Toronto offers a range for the apple of your eye: from infant car seats in the form of the PIPA series to RAVA convertible baby seats and a booster car seat in the form of the Nuna AACE. All of these Nuna car seats in Toronto are among the safest, and you can choose one according to your child’s unique needs.