The custom-designed pattern on our Breathing Band works with the Pro Camera to safely detect your baby’s breathing motion in almost any sleep position–without sensors, electronics, or radars.
Using patented computer vision technology, Nanit tracks breaths per minute (BPM) and responds quickly to changes by sending real-time alerts through the app and to the camera should your little one need you.
- No sensors, electronics, or radars
- Real-time alerts sent to the camera and the app*
- Breathing motion detected in almost any sleeping positioN
- Made of soft, 100% cotton that’s machine washable and dryer safe
- Fits comfortably over most pajamas and sleep sacks (up to 24 months)
- HSA/FSA eligible
- Size Large fits 12-24 Months / 25-30lbs / Min Chest Circumference 19.5" / Maximum Chest Circumference 27" )
*Nanit is not a medical device. Nanit is a connected product designed and intended to continuously learn from the data it collects to help you understand your baby's sleep patterns. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or other condition, including but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). False positive or false negative readings about your baby’s breathing patterns are a potential risk of Nanit. Height measurements are assessed using computer vision algorithms and are estimated - Nanit makes no guarantee that they are 100% accurate. Medical decisions should never be made using Nanit growth data. Nanit should not substitute for the care and oversight of an adult or consultation with medical professionals.