Fanfan the Fawn
The first fawn made using 100% natural rubber from rubber tree latex and food-grade paint.
- It draws baby's gaze by way of the dark, highly contrasted spots all over its body and becomes a familiar, reassuring object that is easily recognized.
- The texture of 100% natural rubber reminds baby of the softness of mother's skin and reassures baby.
- It is lightweight and perfectly suited for baby's little hands and its long legs make it easy to hold.
- Because it is made from 100% natural rubber and 100% food-grade paint, it is completely safe for baby.
- Flexible with several chewable parts (ears, legs, etc.), it is perfectly suited to help soothe baby's gums when getting first teeth.
- Featuring a whistle, Fanfan entertains baby, and develops baby's sense of hearing while helping to establish the relationship of cause to effect.