With its integrated Anti-colic valve, air is vented into the bottle and away from the baby's tummy.
Avent clinically proven* Anti-colic valve is designed to reduce colic and gas.
Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is significantly reduced at night as babies fed with Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles experienced 60 % less fussing than babies fed with a leading competitor’s vented bottle.*
The nipple shape allows secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevents collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
Avent's Anti-colic bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience.
With its wide neck and fewer parts, our bottle is easier to assemble and to clean quickly and thoroughly.
Avent Anti-colic bottle is made of BPA free material (PP).
Avent recommends replacing nipples every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
Use Avent Anti-colic bottles only with Avent Anti-colic nipples.
Full Compatibility with Avent Anti-colic bottle with or without AirFree vent.
Includes 1 bottle.
* At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Avent bottle showed less colic, and significantly less fussing at night compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
Nipple design proven to prevent nipple collapse and associated air ingestion and feeding interruptions.
- Avent Anti-colic Baby Bottle, 4oz, 1 pack,
- Avent Anti-colic bottle reduces fussing
- Ribbed texture prevents collapse for uninterrupted feeding
- Bottle is BPA free
- Easy to use, clean and assemble