Start typing to see products you are looking for.

How can Loulou Lollipop Canada help you as Parent?

Whether you are shopping for your soon-to-arrive baby essentials or setting up a baby registry, some brands are not to be missed, and Loulou Lollipop Canada is one of them. The brand offers a variety of baby clothing, ranging from towel sets to sleep bags, wash clothes and bibs, crib sheets, infant feeding accessories, and the list goes on.

If you are a new parent who wants to learn about products, keep reading this article.

Loulou Lollipop - Baby Products 

It is a premium baby brand known for its high-quality material. From their signature ultra-soft muslin to organic knit fabrics and silicone, every material is a telltale of their best quality. Let’s have a glimpse at baby products.

Crib Sheet

This super-soft muslin sheet is designed to fit all standard mattresses. What makes the sheet special is breathable bamboo cotton, which comprises 70% of its fabric while the rest 30% is cotton. On one hand, it is gentle on the baby’s delicate skin without compromising on its quality. The sheet meets standard 100 of OEKO-TEX, hence free of toxic chemicals.


Fitted Sheet Pastel Rainbow                                  Fitted Sheet White Mudcloth

Pajama Set in Tencel

As soft as your baby’s skin, this pajama set is made from Lollipop's signature blend of ultra soft fabric (made from TENCEL Lyocell and organic cotton). This two-piece pajama set has a long-sleeve raglan-style top with cuffs and a bottom with a soft elastic waistband.


2-Pc Pajama In TENCEL Planets 2T                   2-Pc Pajama In TENCEL™ Butterfly 2T

Hooded Towel Set

Lollipop offers butterfly-soft and ultra-absorbent towels. These towels serve their purpose very well when used at the beach or pool to wrap your little one up or just after a bath. Thanks to its hood and pockets that keep the little bodies warm, the matching washcloth that comes with this set is delicate on your baby’s skin.


Hooded Towel Set Bunny Meadow                            Hooded Towel Set Woodland Gnome

Sleep Bag

This handy, lightweight muslin sleep sack keeps your baby safe and warm during sleep. Loulou Lollipop has designed it for bedtime or naptime to make your baby cozy during sleep. Besides its soft, breathable fabric, the sleeping bag offers you convenience in the form of a 2-way zipper that opens around the bottom, making diaper changing quite easy. This sleeping bag meets OEKO-TEX standard 100, so it's free of toxic chemicals.


Sleep Bag Lightweight Planets                              Sleep Bag Lightweight Gummy Bears

Silicone bib

This product is waterproof, stain-resistant, and buttery soft. No more worries about its cleaning in case of throw-ups; you can wipe it down for quick cleaning or put it in the top rack of the dishwasher for deep cleaning. A wide catch-all pouch is perfect for collecting food, crumbs, or spills. It has reinforced buttonholes for an adjustable fit and prolonged wear. This bib is available in many fresh colors and designs to make your little one’s mealtime more fun.


Silicone Bib Vintage Indigo                                     Silicone Bib Mint


The silicone teether is textured on both sides to provide teething relief. It is safe for your baby as it is free of phthalates, BPA, PVC, cadmium, and lead. The soft silicone teether is available in seven adorable characters to bring fun to the life of your teething baby.

Some other premium baby products include bodysuits, sleepers, divided plates, straws, baby spoons, and forks, wash clothes, pacifier clips, etc. Although every product reflects the premium quality of the brand, sheets and other articles of clothing stand out owing to their signature soft bamboo cotton. Dress your little one in sleepers and pajama sets, or wrap them in its towel, make them sleep on an ultra-soft fitted crib sheet, or feed them in this brand's silicone accessories. It's a treat for your baby to have Lollipop as a part of their life!

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page