Setting up a nursery for your little angel is a never-tiring job rather every new parent looks forward to it. Parents are so overwhelmed and excited that it becomes difficult to narrow down what they exactly need for their baby’s nursery. Also, out of so many brands on the market, it’s hard to choose the best baby products according to your customized needs. Moreover, everyone wants to visit baby stores that have a range of baby products belonging to the most well-known brands.
Macklem’s is a famous baby store Toronto that offers world-class baby products from popular brands. If you have made up your mind to choose all products for your nursery from a single best brand then Babyletto Toronto is a good option. In this article, we are going to discuss some baby products from Babyletto Toronto that are inevitable for your little one’s nursery and also the steps you need to follow while shopping for your bundle of joy.
Create a Baby Registry Toronto
Creating a baby registry Toronto always pays off in many ways. As a new parent, you need to buy multiple baby products for your new bundle of joy. Hence, it's wise to organize your little one’s shopping list through your baby’s registry. Also, a baby registry Toronto gives your friends and family hints about which gifts they can buy for your little angel. Macklem’s has created a simple baby registry Toronto program for you.
To qualify for Macklem’s registry perks your baby registry should include at least 15 baby items all bought in their entirety without including any sale items or gift cards. Once you create and find a baby registry Toronto, you can get a gift card that is 10% of the value of your registry. Such as receiving a $50 gift card for a registry over $500, a $100 gift card for a baby registry Toronto over $1000, and so on. Of course, you can include your favorite products from Babyletto Toronto in your registry.
Buy Baby Furniture Toronto
Well, there is a long list of baby furniture Toronto and accessories that you might want to add to your baby’s nursery. But before setting out on your nursery-decorating adventure, it’s wise to plan and do research. Keeping in view the available space and the money, you can decide well what is the most suitable baby furniture Toronto for your nursery.
However, most nurseries have the following basic baby items:
- Baby crib
- Crib mattress
- Changing table
- Rocking chair
However, you can add or decrease some pieces according to your choice and the availability of space.
1. Baby Crib Toronto
The most basic piece of furniture for your baby’s nursery is a crib Toronto. It’s always wise to buy a new crib Toronto instead of getting one handed down by family or friends, no matter how good the condition may appear to be. This is because wear and tear over the years can loosen your baby crib’s screws and bolts, which may be a safety hazard for your little one.
Macklem’s Baby Store Toronto has some worth buying cribs from Babyletto Toronto. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
- Modern design: This baby crib from Babyletto Toronto stands out because of its versatile rounded spindle design and open silhouette, which make it the best fit for your modern nursery.
- Convertible 3-in-1: As a parent, you need to make money-saving decisions; hence, it’s wise to buy baby products that have long-term usage. The easy transition of this crib Toronto from crib to toddler bed and daybed ensures Hudson spends maximum time with your baby. Once bought, this crib Toronto is suitable for your bundle of joy from birth up to 4 years.
- Adjustable mattress positions: As your baby grows, they don’t want to lie down all the time. To ensure maximum safety while your little one learns to sit or stand in this crib Toronto, the Hudson has 4 adjustable mattress positions. Now, you can lower the mattress height to make your baby fit well in the crib while sitting or standing.
- Aesthetic appearance: With a great construction design, all screws are hidden from the baby crib’s exterior. This gives it a clean aesthetic.
- Non-toxic: This crib has a non-toxic paint finish free from lead and phthalates, thereby ensuring your baby’s safety.
- Durable: This product from Babyletto Toronto is durable owing to its solid pine wood sourced from New Zealand.
Another stylish product of Babyletto Toronto, the Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib, has the following specialties:
- Playful and sustainable design: Made from sustainable New Zealand pine wood, this crib Toronto has playful accents for your baby with slightly curved corners and tapered natural feet.
- Safely built: Another Babyletto Toronto crib that undergoes some of the toughest scientific tests for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs to meet the standards of Greenguard Gold. Also, it has a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process free of lead and phthalates to further ensure your baby’s safety. The Lolly ensures cleaner indoor air for your baby, where they can safely sleep, grow, and play.
- Convertibility: This baby crib has multiple uses, converting from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit. Once bought, the Lolly crib can accompany you from your little one’s birth up to 4 years of age.
- Grows with your baby: As your baby learns to sit and stand, this crib, with its four adjustable mattress positions, keeps your baby safe in the crib.
- Clean exterior: With all visible screws on the furniture exterior well polished and camouflaged, the Lolly has a modern aesthetic and clean look.
A step ahead, this 4-in-1 crib has the following features:
- Playful and sustainable design: With classic rounded spindles, a slightly raised back, and flared tapered legs, the Sprout becomes your baby's first love. Solid, sustainable New Zealand pine wood adds to its durability.
- Greenguard Gold certified: Like other Babyletto Toronto furniture, the Sprout has also been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and proved safe to create a healthier indoor environment for your baby. Also, it has a non-toxic finish and paints free from lead and phthalates.
- Convertible 4-in-1: As your baby grows, the Sprout can convert from a crib to a toddler bed and daybed. Also, it has a full-sized twin bed conversion kit sold separately to make it useful in the years to come.
- Grows with your baby: With multiple mattress positions, allow your baby to safely sit and stand in this crib.
- Universal mattress fit: As a standard-size crib, any universal mattress can fit in this crib.
2. Crib Mattress
After you are done with buying a crib, next comes the crib mattress shopping. One of the greatest concerns for parents is keeping their baby's crib mattress clean. Macklem's, as one of the leading baby stores in Toronto, has many high-quality mattresses and covers to offer. One of which is a product of Babyletto:
Pure Core Non-Toxic Crib Mattress Hybrid Cover
To inculcate healthy sleeping habits in your baby, Babyletto offers a Pure Core Crib Mattress with its hybrid cover. A quilted, waterproof mattress cover is ideal for your baby's crib. Additional features are:
- GreenGuard Gold is certified as being free of hazardous chemicals.
- Hypoallergenic to keep your munchkin free of allergies.
- Two-stage dual-sided, with a softer side for toddlers and a firm supportive side for infants.
- 100% recyclable polyester is made.
- Standard crib size, so it can fit in any crib of standard size.
- Lightweight, hence easy to transport.
- 10-year warranty for the mattress, and 1 year for the cover.
3. Dresser/Drawer Changer
Another essential item in your nursery is a dresser. Babyletto provides you with multiple options in this regard, one of which is:
Lolly 3-Drawer Changer Dresser, White/Natural
With some unique features, this dresser stands out from the rest.
- It has a playful modern design that complements the Lolly 3-in-1 crib, making your nursery furniture blend well.
- Combining a changing table and a 3-drawer dresser into one, this piece of Babyletto furniture brings versatility to your baby’s nursery as well as space-saving features.
- The Lolly has an included removable changing tray that fits a 31-inch by 16-inch pad.
- With three spacious drawers, the Lolly dresser provides ample space for your baby's accessories.
- The ball-bearing glides ensure smooth gliding, which makes sure your baby has a noise-free nap time. Also, the stop mechanism protects your baby by preventing its drawers from falling out.
- The non-toxic, multi-step painting of this dresser of baby furniture Toronto makes it safe for your baby.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood, this dresser from Babyletto is durable.
Sprout 3-Drawer Changer, White
Here is another modern baby product that can also be a part of your baby registry in Toronto. You'll find craftsmanship charm in this Babyletto Sprout 3-drawer. Its features are:
- The versatile design enables you to keep this piece of baby furniture in your nursery from birth until your baby grows into a big kid. It also complements the Sprout 4-in-1 convertible crib in your baby’s nursery.
- GreenGuard Gold certified, it has nontoxic paint free of lead and phthalates to ensure your baby’s safety.
- By combining a changing table with a 3-drawer dresser into one, this baby furniture Toronto saves space. Also, it has an included changing tray that can be removed to transform it into a kid's bedroom dresser.
- With its sturdy and spacious drawers, you can keep much of your baby’s stuff here.
- The smooth gliding of drawers makes your life much easier, and the stop mechanism prevents drawers from falling out.
If you are a resident of Canada and looking for the best baby stores Toronto, come and visit Macklem’s. It has several well-known brands that deliver high-quality baby products. However, if you are interested in setting up your baby nursery with one brand of baby furniture Toronto, then Babyletto is a good option. Babyletto provides you with a range of nursery furniture that is long-lasting, grows with your baby, is safer, and most pieces of furniture complement each other.