The Roo is a portable, easy-to-use prenatal listening system that allows you to hear, track and save your unborn baby’s heartbeat, starting at 20 weeks!
It uses Hubble’s innovative sound tracking software, so you can listen and share with friends and family.
The Roo prenatal heartbeat monitor is a safe and non-invasive way to listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat, during your third trimester, from the convenience of your home using your smart device. The Roo listens, hears and plays your unborn baby’s heartbeat, then it records the data so you can go back and track the heartbeats.
Use the Roo heartbeat monitor with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Ask Alexa to record a kick or to add a glass of water to keep track of your daily activities. Keep track of your pregnancy and your little one.
The Roo has a very compact form, making it easily portable. Bring it with you when you’re away from home, so you can enjoy the reassurance of listening to your unborn baby’s heartbeat at any moment.
- Fetal Heartbeat detection starting at 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Connects wirelessly to any compatible smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Share the heartbeat recording with friends and family and track developmental milestones
- The Roo requires no messy gels
- Comprehensive Roo content is available on the HubbleClub app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Track kicks, water intake, and more
- No radiation – 100% safe to use
- The Roo
- Portable Pouch
- Power adapter
- Quick Start guide