Introducing the Riveted style.
We’ve elevated our vision and redefined classic style by including bold metals in this new fashion line.
With the perfect balance of lustrous shine, Riveted radiates an overall luxurious expression.
The Riveted style strikes a balance between hard and soft, edgy and sweet.
We’ve coupled deep neutral colours with accent splashes, adding bronze and copper notes to lend unique signatures to a timeless fashion.
Rich textures add depth to this luxurious collection.
A glossy black outline and hints of copper give fluid motion to the Riveted style.
Premium, bronze metallic YKK™ zippers, snaps, and rivets accent the tailored style of the Riveted line.
To top things off, a soft, chocolate brown vegan leather incorporates a touch of warmth.
Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed.
Thanks to the clever and fashionable PIPA™ infant car seat, both of these essentials are combined, providing the utmost comfort and protection for baby.
PIPA has always included fabrics that are flame retardant additive free, and Nuna strives to continuously improve their material makeup and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible.
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- 5-second installation. Steel-reinforced True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe.
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra-lightweight
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with two positions, a flip-out eyeshade, mesh peek-a-boo window, and a Dream drape™ that pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Installs rear-facing in a snap with the PIPA base
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Premium micro knit fabrics with a comfy infant insert that is removable for growing babies
- Neat and tidy. All fabrics are machine washable.
- Compatible with the Nuna® PEPP (adaptor sold separately), MIXX grow stroller.
- 5-point harness for maximum security; single-pull harness adjustment
- Recommended use: rear-facing for infants 4-35 lbs., up to 32”