The ultimate safe haven. Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to the clever and fashionable PIPA™ infant car seat, both of these essentials are combined, providing the utmost comfort and protection for baby.
PIPA flaunts a sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™, which creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, side-impact security, true lock™ installation, and green-for-go safety indicators. On its own or paired with any Nuna® stroller, PIPA™ is a must-have safe haven for your precious little passenger. Oh – and it’s just 7.9 lbs. and installs in 5 seconds flat (making on-the-go oh-so-easy!)
Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
PIPA has always included fabrics that are flame retardant additive free where the child sits, and Nuna strives to continuously improve their material makeup and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible.
- True lock™ installation. Rigid latch locks car seat to vehicle more securely than typical flexible latch.
- Simple set up – installs in seconds! Click latches into anchors, indicators turn green when car seat base is installed correctly.
- Side impact protection. Provides full body side impact coverage and security.
- Here comes the sun. Integrated full coverage canopy protects baby and their little peepers.
- Neat and tidy. All fabrics are machine washable.
- Peek-a-boo. Mesh window provides air flow for baby and a bird’s eye view for you.
- Hot and cold. Fabric keeps tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain.
- Carry away. Lightweight aluminum carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease.
- Distinctive, comfortable, contemporary design
- Revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements, and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Ultra-durable lightweight shell – weighs just 7.9 lbs.!
- Compatible with all Nuna® strollers
- 5-point harness for maximum security; single-pull harness adjustment Premium micro knits create a plush and cushy retreat for baby Recommended use: rear-facing for infants 4-35 lbs., up to 32”