- A sturdy plate in a trefoil design that makes scooping up food easier
- An easy-to-grip spoon
- A fork designed specifically for small hands
- A stable cup that’s hard to tip over
- The plate’s trefoil shape makes scooping up food easier, while the strip underneath prevents the plate from sliding around.
- The spoon and fork are shaped to not slide down into the plate, and the short handles are easy to grip.
- The cup is stable and easy to hold, and its contents can be seen through the frosted plastic.
- From the age of approximately 4 months or when your child shows signs of wanting to self-feed.
- easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- The baby cup, spoon, fork and the rim of the plate are made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
- The inner plate is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).