The solution for a safe play and rest environment for your little one – an ideal play yard for at home or on the go! For naptime or playtime, the Bily Easy-Go Playard is the perfect addition to your living room, nursery, or even grandma’s house. The full-size zip-on bassinet is a great resting spot from baby’s first days, and when removed, provides a spacious play area for your growing child. A snap-on changer handles quick diaper duty, while the wipe-clean fabric makes for simple care and maintenance. The playard sets up and folds quickly and the space-saving design and compact fold make for easy travel and storage.
- Playard: for children unable to climb out or less than 35″ tall and up to 30 lbs.
- Full-size zip-on bassinet offers a safe space for baby to snooze. For babies unable to push up on their hands and knees, up to 15 lbs.
- Snap-on changer. For babies up to 15 lbs.
- Easy fold, can be setup in less than 1 minute!
- Breathable mesh sides allow you to keep an eye on your little one
- Toy bar with 3 toys
- Folds down compactly and fits in the included storage/travel bag for excellent portability
- Fabric wipes clean easily
- Product dimensions (assembled): 40″w x 28″d x 28″h
- Product dimensions (folded): 9.25″w x 8.5″d x 28″h
Tips to remember
- Playpens are not intended to be used for unsupervised sleep because they do not meet the same safety requirements and are not as durable as cribs.
- If a change table or bassinet is provided as an accessory for the playpen, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for assembly and use.
- Never place a baby in a playpen while the change table or bassinet accessory is still in place. A baby’s head can become trapped in the gap that is created between the accessory and the playpen and strangle or suffocate.
- Do not place a baby to sleep on the change table accessory.
- When in use, the sides of a playpen should be securely locked in place. Never leave a baby in a playpen with the side down; the baby can roll into the space between the mattress and the mesh side and suffocate.
- Do not add blankets, pillows or an extra mattress to the playpen. The use of these items could lead to suffocation.
- Make sure the floor pad is firm. Worn-down floor pads could pose a suffocation hazard.
- Check for tears in vinyl rail coverings, mesh panels and the mattress pad itself. Babies can bite off small pieces and choke.
- Supervise a child in a playpen at all times.
- Make sure sides are fully raised and locked before placing a baby in the playpen — if the sides are not locked a “V” shape can be created in which the baby can strangle.
- Never put cords, scarves or necklaces in the playpen or around your baby’s neck.
- Never put a playpen near a window or patio door where blinds or curtain cords are within reach, as these pose strangulation risks.
- Place the playpen away from stairs, doors, furniture and appliances.
- Remove mobiles as soon as your baby can push up on his or her hands and knees.
- Do not put large stuffed animals or toys in a playpen — your baby could use these to climb out.