- Rear facing: 5 to 45 lbs / 2,3 kg – 20,4 kg
- Forward facing: 22 to 65 lbs / 10 kg – 30 kg.
- Removable newborn cushion to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs / 10 kg.
- Style and Comfort: The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
- Rear Facing Longer: The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear-facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs / 20,4 kg, as long as the child’s head is at least 1″/2.2 cm below the headrest edge.
- SIP: Side Impact Protection protects child’s head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Safety Elements: Energy-absorbing foam (Expanded Poly Styrene) in shell and head panel protects child’s head and torso from impact forces. A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child’s neck and shoulders in the event of a crash. Solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear-facing mode, conveniently folds under the base for forward facing mode.
- Fabrics: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture – keeping child cool and comfortable.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.