Traveling with children on airplanes presents unique safety issues. The CARES Airplane Safety Harness addresses these concerns.
- This is the ONLY FAA approved harness-type child safety restraint.
- For children between 22-44 lbs able to sit in their own airplane seat. (approximately 1 – 5 years old)
- CARES replaces a car seat when traveling on aircraft and providing an equivalent level of safety (ELOS) to a car seat.
- The harness weighs 11 ounces.
- CARES includes a 6 inch stuff sack that fits in a pocket or purse and replaces the need to haul a carseat with you.
- Designed specifically for air travel.
- Takes one minute to install and augments the safety of the regular lap belt.
- Parents can ship their carseat through as luggage, and carry their CARES on board.
- CARES has been certified by the National Air Authorities in Canada (TC), the UK (CAA), France (DGAC), Australia (CASA), New Zealand (CAA), Singapore (CAAS), Japan (JCAB), United Arab Emirates (GCAA), and Oman (DGCAM). It is also approved for use by many international airlines.