Shoosha – Calm Baby Calendula Oil

$17.98

Clear

SKU: 010* Category: Brand:
Description

Description

Who shoots for second best for their babies? Our babies need the very best care. Their skin is ten times thinner than an adult’s, and can accumulate up to 50% of their lifetime risk to cancer by their second birthday due to chemical and toxic exposure. This is why we chose to follow USDA, the gold international food standard for our personal care products. Shoosha Truly Organic believes nothing less is good enough for you, or your children.

Natural Extracts

To qualify for the Organic USDA seal, 95% of the ingredients must be Certified Organic. The remaining 5% may be non-organic ingredients such as non-chemically treated or processed vitamins, baking powder, etc. Both the farmland growing Shoosha’s organic plants and the manufacturing facility blending our products are Certified Organic by the USDA.

Shoosha lists their ingredients, their description and their purpose on their website.  They believe that nobody should have to get a chemical degree to decide whether a product is safe or not. Trust ought to be more simple.  Shoosha uses only pure, organic, beautiful ingredients that will nurture your delicate babies – and pamper you too.Delicate baby skin needs very special care.Without the use of any chemicals, organic oils infused in organic herbs are created for your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.

Uses

Calendula is renown for its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. It provides relief from Eczema and Cradle Cap by minimizing redness and itchiness.

Use Calendula Oil after a swim or bath.Simply use a small amount of the oil on baby’s skin for a soothing massage or use a capful in baby’s bath.

Calendula Oil is available Unscented or in Lavender/Vanilla.Shoosha uses Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) from France because of its delicate fragrance.

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.