Keep an eye on things with the ergonomic parent unit, which boasts a large 5″ diagonal color screen and impressive 1000ft range, and clearly communicate with your partner or child using the two-way communication feature. Take the portable, battery-powered camera with you around the house to watch your little one wherever they are, and see the whole room clearly, day or night, with remote pan, tilt, and zoom and infrared night vision. Hear your little one when they need you with the high sensitivity microphone, and know whether their room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display. Motorola 5″ Portable Video Baby Monitor. Monitor what matters.
- Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS (for Local Viewing)
- Portable, Rechargeable Camera with Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom, and High Sensitivity Microphone
- Ergonomic Parent Unit with 5-Inch Diagonal Color Screen, Room Temperature Display, Infrared Night Vision, Split-Screen Viewing (Requires Additional Camera, Sold Separately), Two-Way Communication, and 5 Lullabies.
- Up to 1000ft Range with Out-of-Range Alert, Expandable up to 4 Cameras (Sold Separately, Model: MBP36XLBU)
- LED Sound Level Indicator, Rechargeable Battery with Low Battery Alert
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a Pan and Tilt Function?
Yes. Tap the up and down buttons to tilt and the left and right buttons to pan.
Do I need to register my Baby Unit to the Parent Unit?
No. The Baby Unit is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. Please consult your User Guide should you need to Pair your Units together again.
Does the camera has to be plugged in all the time?
No, the battery has a built in battery that allows you to move it freely.
What’s the range between Parent Unit and Camera?
This monitor has a large 5″ diagonal color screen and impressive 1000ft range.