Made of all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, the Buncha Farmers Stain Remover will wash away even the most stubborn stains. With its gentle eucalyptus scent and the deodorizing power of litsea, this stain remover leaves clothes smelling fresh without discolouring the fabric. It’s the stain remover that really works!
In an effort to bring down production cost Bunch farmers uses Conventional Canola Oil, and in an effort to become more environmentally friendly, Buncha Farmers made the switch from palm oil to Soy Based Vegetable Ol.
DO NOT SOAK FOR MORE THAN 30 MIN – The bunchafarmers Stain Remover is biodegradable and should only be soaked for 30 minutes at most.
• Made in Canada
• No artificial dyes or perfumes
• Works on grass, red wine, ketchup, underarm stains, grease, and much more
• Can also be used on car seats, walls, and carpets
• Very stubborn stains may need to be treated more than once
• Included in Canadian Living Magazine’s “Top Ten Green Household Items” in 2012