We aim to have your purchase shipped out to you as quickly as possible, most in-stock items will be shipped out within 1-3 business days of purchase. We ship Monday to Friday excluding holidays. We provide tracking information on all our orders. If an item unexpectedly becomes unavailable, we will inform you via email of your options prior to shipping, however we do our best to keep all products in stock.
We offer free in-store pick-up — orders will be ready for pick-up within 24 hours.
- Purchases up to $49.99 before taxes have a flat shipping rate of $15.00
- Purchases over $50.00 before taxes ship for free within Canada (some exceptions apply, see below)
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
We use Canada Post for our shipping, and provide insurance coverage for your items. For security purposes we require a signature upon delivery and cannot leave packages unattended at your address. Please inspect your package(s) for any damages, and ensure there are the correct number of packages before signing for your delivery. If any damages were not recorded at the time of delivery, the shipping insurance is void and thus we will be unable to honor our return policy.
Please note macklems.com reserves the right to not ship and cancel an order for any reason.
Out of Province Delivery
When shipping to locations outside of Ontario we can only ship to the purchaser’s billing address.
Some Provinces and remote areas have limited delivery options which result in high shipping costs, as such we are unable to offer free shipping but can provide you with a shipping quote upon request.
These provinces include: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and areas that have the following postal codes:
British Columbia: V0W, V0C, V0T, V0J, V8J, V0V, V8G, V8C, V0T, V1J, V1G
Manitoba: R0B, R8N, R8A, R9A, R0L
Alberta: T0H, T8S, T0G, T0A, T0P
Saskatchewan: S0M, S0J, S9X, S0P, S0E, S0L, S0N, S4H, S0C, S4A
Quebec: G8P, G0V, G0W, G0T, G0H, G0G, G5B, G0C, G4X, G0C, G0J, G5J, G4W, G0E, G5H, G0K, G5R, G0L, G5T, G5A, G8M, G8J, G8L, G8K, G8H, G8N, G7P, G7B, G7N, J1T, J0A, J1Z, J5V, J3T, J6E, J0R, J8C, J0T, J0K, J9L, J9E, J0X, J0W, J0M, J0Z, J9P, J0Y, J9P, J9T, J9Z, J0T
Ontario: P0V, P9N, P8T, P8N, P0W, P0Y, P0X, P9A, P0T, P0L, P5N
Newfoundland & Labrador: A0P, A0R, A2V, A0K, A0A
Nova Scotia: B0E
Please email [email protected] within 12 hours of placing your order. If the order has been shipped, we will be unable to cancel your order.
Please inform Canada Post of any damages to your package PRIOR to signing for the delivery. Damaged products must be reported to us within 5 days of receiving. Please take a picture of the damage before opening the package, and another picture of the damaged items and email the images to: [email protected] along with your online receipt.
Refusal of Delivery
Any order refused is charged a $25.00 fee and the customer is responsible for any other costs that occur during the delivery process.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please email us at: [email protected] for a Return Authorization form in order to process your return. If you would like to exchange for another item, please indicate this on the form.
- Upon receiving your order, you have up to 10 days to return or exchange merchandise for a full refund.
- Following 10 days, and up to 30 days you will receive a store credit or exchange only.
- After 30 days all product concerns will be handled as warranty issues and may be directed to the manufacturer.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Products purchased online can be returned to our store location for a refund or exchange.
- Your online receipt must be present for all returns.
- Refunds are processed to the credit card used for the original transaction and can take 5 – 7 business days.
- We can only accept for return, merchandise with no indications of use, in original condition, and original packaging, with all included documents, components and accessories.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns upon inspection. Please contact us if you are unsure whether you can return an item.
If you are shipping returned items back to us, please use an insured shipping carrier and obtain a tracking number. We are not responsible for the shipping charges to return products, nor are we responsible for any items that may have become lost or stolen in return shipment.
Final Sale Items
We care about your health, and the health and safety of your baby, thus we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of some items due to the nature of their use. Please note that there will be absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges on the following types of products:
- Potty seats and toilet related goods
- Bath tubs and all bathing items
- Breast pumps, shields, pads & all related accessories
- Bottles, nipples, teethers and pacifiers
- Creams, lotions, and soaps
- Diapers, swim diapers & all diaper related items
- Feeding items and food storage
- Car seats, car seat bases, car boosters
- Special Order items
- Sale or Clearance items of any kind
- Any item removed from its original packaging or assembled
Returning Gift Registry Items
Registry items are eligible for an in-store credit/exchange when returned within 30 days. Purchases from registries are tracked, and thus a gift receipt is not necessary.
Returning Gift Items
If someone has purchased a gift for you, you can exchange it in-store or via shipping for a store credit or an exchange. A full refund is not available. A gift receipt is required.