Silicone Baby Drinking Cup Rust
Help your little one transition from bottle to cup with Haakaa's Silicone Baby Drinking Cup! It's the perfect choice for babies learning to drink independently.
Standard cups can be a bit heavy and difficult for little hands to hold. Made of soft 100% food grade silicone, our Baby Drinking Cup is lightweight and drop-proof so there's no worrying about breakages. It features easy-grip handles and a sturdy base to help prevent the cup from tipping over!
What really makes our cup unique is the cutout on the rim that gives room for your baby's nose. This allows them to drink without tipping their head back, helping to minimise the risk of choking and making our Baby Drinking Cup the easier, safer choice for your little one!
- Made of soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Soft and drop-proof.
- Smooth, rounded edges to protect delicate mouths.
- Cutout on the rim allows baby to drink without tipping their head back.
- Double handles that are easy for little hands to grip.
- Sturdy base to help prevent accidental spills.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 150ml capacity.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Recommended for 6 months and up.
Cleaning & Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. recommend Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your cup.
Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Adult supervision is required.