Safety 1’st – OutSmart-Multi-Use Lock
Curious kids try to get into anything and everything, but the Safety 1st OutSmart™ Multi Use Lock helps you keep them out with the first ever decoy button. Your child will think that the decoy button opens the lock, but pushing on it has no effect. You’ll know that the flexible surface hides the actual secret to opening the lock.
This multi-use lock prevents your little explorer from getting into a variety of appliances and can also be used to secure cabinets. It is easily attached with an adhesive and is removable when the lock is no longer required.
In side by side comparisons with leading competitors using real life toddlers, the Safety 1st Outsmart Multi-Use Lock was strong enough to keep even the cleverest of toddlers out. Even in lab testing using state of the art mechanical pull force equipment, Safety 1st outperformed the competition. Toddler Tested. Proven Stronger.
- Prominent decoy button can be pushed by child, with no effect
- Flexible surface hides functional buttons in plain sight
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Pivots out of the way for periods of non-use
- Flexible strap for custom fit