G-Link 2 Greyson
Flexible for all
Different kids have different schedules and needs. Independent reclining seats ensure comfort if it’s naptime for one and time to take in the sights for the other.
Protect children from the sun and shield brightness during naps with extra-large, multi-paneled canopies and pop out UPF 50+ sunshades.
Less effort. More go.
What makes the G-LINK V2 so easy to push and steer? Its lightweight and narrow design combined with four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six), so the stroller moves with you.
Fold in a snap
A quick, simple fold requires little effort and no foot action.
Lighten up, move forward
No elevator in sight? With a lightweight all-aluminum frame and carry handle, you can tackle stairs with ease.
Hydrate on the go
Sippy cup or water bottle, the G-LINK V2 includes a removable cup holder, and the stroller frame can hold up to two cup holders.
A place for everything
Double storage pockets on the back of the canopies and an easy-access oversized basket means both small and larger items are organized and within reach.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Independent one-handed, adjustable reclines with three positions
- Extendable pop out UPF 50+ sunshades
- Four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six)
- Large, easy-access basket with 10 lbs weight limit
- Storage pockets on back of canopies
- Removable cup holder included
- Carry handle for easy transport when folded
- Simple, quick-fold — no foot action required
- Suitable from 3 months up to 55 lbs. per seat
- True Weight (includes canopies, wheels, and basket): 22.3 lbs.
- Unfolded: 27.5″ L x 28.5″ W x 42″ H
- Folded: 40″ L x 20″ W x 14.5″ H